"Welcome to PlayTheGame!,
Before continuing please take a moment to read over our rules and regulations. (These rules and regulations are subject to change, please check back weekly to make sure you haven't missed anything)
- You only have one shot at getting that username you want! First name change excluded, you will be asked to keep your username during the remainder of your stay at PlayTheGame. After that, doing so will be punishable by a 24 Hour Ban, and again, a full account ban!
- Please refrain from using squared brackets, ' [ --- ] ' in your forum name, as they are used by Administration, Moderators, and Directors only.
- You can only have one forum profile here! If found breaching this rule, your alternate and all associated forum accounts will face termination at your own risk.
Chat Guidelines: We're a friendly bunch, but we like a bit of order;
- Get an avatar picture! This is your 'suit' so to speak. Make it nice, keep it appropriate, make it yours! To change your avatar, go to the 'My Profile' tab on the bar beneath the PlayTheGame logo.
- No illicit links to pornographic sites, NSFW material, or any other inappropriate content will be welcome in the chat box. Consequences include a timed ban from chat or even a permanent account ban.
- Our chat goes. "PEW PEW" and "SAM" ! If this is a nuisance, there is a sound symbol located under the "Members Online" tab at the bottom right hand corner of every page.
- Be sure to post in the correct forum! If you're not sure where to post a thread, feel free to ask a member in the 'Main Chat'. This keeps our home organized and easy to navigate.
- If you have a thread idea or a question, run it by our members in chat or utilize the search feature in the upper right hand corner; Perhaps the thread's already been made, or the question approached!
- FINISH YOUR FORUM POST. We all welcome complete ideas, and it's hard to make your point across when it's half completed! (Have you ever just stopped talking to someone mid-sentence?)
- If you've double posted, be sure to delete the duplicate. Accidents happen!
- If your thread is only a few sentences long, you can just as well ask the members in the main chat. Many members show the respect to make long and engaging thought threads, so show the courtesy and let yours be as well!
-If you feel your thread should be featured on the main page please contact a mod or admin to have it approved.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact an Administrator on the forums at anytime and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
And above all else, have fun and be respectful!.
- Admin & Staff "